What if you could give your pre-retirement employees a valuable benefit beyond their 401K that delivers real bottom-line benefits to both you and your employee?
You can. Demarest Directions’ New Path Retirement seminars and coaching programs give your employees the tools they need to plan for this critical next chapter and deliver real benefits to you in the process.
Baby Boomers (ages 50-68) comprise a full 30% of the workforce.
They are also working longer and retiring later, often out of fear of the unknowns that lie ahead. While some seem ready to embrace their new life, others are showing signs of stress at the prospect.
Whatever their mindset, studies show most retirees have failed to proactively plan for their life after work. Think these are just employee challenges? Think again. Companies face their own challenges with employee engagement and stress, as well as staffing planning and loss of valuable experience and expertise. Our customizable coaching programs and seminars give you and your pre-retirement employees critical resources and knowledge to equip you for the path ahead.
Customizable workshops and coaching programs deliver direct benefits:
For the Employer:
- Supported employees reward your company with increased engagement and loyalty.
- Minimal disruption and stress for your employees and their teams.
- Managers are better able to plan for the transfer of knowledge and responsibility to other team members.
- Knowing which employees are starting to plan their retirement enables you to adjust recruiting efforts accordingly, ensuring a smoother transition.
- Developing an active alumni network will retain needed experience and expertise for your organization and provide freelance or project work opportunities for retirees
For the Employee:
- Personalized transition plan to move from full-time employment to their retirement.
- Assessment tools and worksheets to assist in making meaningful post-work decisions.
- An action plan with guidance, goals, clear steps, and timelines.
- Strategies specifically designed for the first year.
Our corporate retirement seminars address the needs of both individuals and your key support staff. They serve as a general overview and can be customized to address your specific organizational needs. Post-seminar, individual programs are a natural next step for your pre-retirement population, supporting the employee through personalized coaching and tools for this crucial life transition.
Some current seminar topics include:
Retirement: Your GPS to the Future:
Designed for individual pre-retirees, this 90-minute seminar reviews the elements and questions each retiree needs to know as they plan for a fulfilling post-work life. Self-assessment and planning materials will be provided.
How Your People Can Thrive, Not Just Survive in Retirement:
Build an internal support and staffing plan that works for your organization. Specifically targeted for your managers, HR professionals, and wellness coordinators, this 90-minute interactive seminar addresses key steps to take when working with pre-retirement employees and planning for continuity in the organization.
Individual Corporate Programs:
Individually-focused coaching programs offer the highest level of individual support, resources, and coaching. Whether you select our effective and proven “Almost There” or “What’s Next” retirement coaching programs or work with Demarest Directions to craft your company’s custom solution, individual programs offer one-to-one support and resources to ensure your employee’s unique situation and needs are surfaced and addressed.